ITU G2The Harvest ITU G2 (Industrial Telemetry Unit - Generation 2) is an ultra low-powered data logger with a built in modem (cellular or satellite), a range of inputs, and is the core of most Harvest solutions. All data is visible either publicly or privately on the Harvest Live Data portal.
- Harvest designed logger with integrated modem (cellular or satellite)
- Range of input types for varying sensor and output types
- Relay outputs for control solutions (can be remote controlled via smartphone)
- Supports communication with wireless remotes - XLR, LRR, SRR
- Global SIM card and dual band Harvest cellular antenna for automatic network switching
- Stainless steel weather proof enclosure and mounting
- Solar or mains powered with backup battery
- SD Card for backup log storage
- Industrial Automated Weather Station (AWS) with meteorological grade sensors.
- Entry level weather station with wireless remotes providing a network of temperature sensors (via SRRs or LRRs) with frost alarms configured.
- Installed at pump shed to monitor pump state, flow meter. Connected effluent pump with feedback from a XLR mounted on the effluent irrigator with failsafe shutoff configured.
- Eight analog inputs with ranges of 2V, 10V, 40V, or 4-20mA
Eight digital inputs with counting capability
- SDI-12 port
- Four software configurable excitation outputs
- Two Dallas 1-wire bus inputs
- Dedicated input for mechanical wind sensors
- Two configurable latching relay outputs (controlled remotely and/or via logic)
- Support for cellular or Iridium satellite modem modules with built-in GPS
- LCD display with controls for debugging (eg display input states)
- Built in solar regulator for 18V panels, able to be mains powered
- Remote configuration of logging and reporting intervals and input settings
- We design and build these products so please talk to us if you need a custom solution